Case study- Customized Job Web Application (WordPress + Web Scribble)
Built workable and more usable job board website for Therapy Jobs across USA. Developed 2 separate web sites (on same hosting server), main website was developed in WordPress and second was developed using Web Scribble script. We integrated them together to get more powerful job board website. Developed custom script to back-fill & send & get jobs to/from third party jobs sites, like Indeed.com, simplyhired.com, & oodle.com.
What we did
We developed a website in wordpress and customised it per client need for look-n-feel, menus, banner, logo and much more. Then we did analysis for Web Scribble and added all source file of it to the same hosting server where the wordpress site was hosted. We wrote PHP + XML code to send jobs to third party jobs sites, like Indeed.com, simplyhired.com, & oodle.com and also wrote code to back fill jobs to main wordpress website.
We also did wordpress customisation in the website to show job search tool. To do so, we did integration between Web Scribble’s search tool with the wordpress website so that main wordpress website shows job search tool and users can enter parameters in it and can still get result at from the Web Scribble site. Website is also W3C compliant – XHTML 1 and CSS 2.0
Our solution has been showing huge number of jobs to the man website and also sending huge number of jobs to the third party job boards, like Indeed.com, simplyhired.com, & oodle.com.
Our complete WordPress solution includes:
- WordPress custom theme development (W3C Verified)
- New Plug-in development, integration, & customization
- Interactive Plug-in development using Ajax, JQuery
- Website migration from existing site to new wordpress web application
- WordPress theme designing and development
- WordPress CMS development
- SASA is one stop for all wordpress solutions. Contact us right away and let’s get it done!